home About Looks Contact

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Good evening lovies!

I just wanted to share with y'll the most amazing place I visited today on a family vacation. I went to crab island, and I can't even tell you how amazing it was! It's this area of about three to four foot water almost right under the Destin Bridge in Florida, and the water is so clear you can see all the way to the bottom in almost 20 feet of water! What?! Here are a few pics to try and show you how cool it was, but they really don't even do this island justice.

Here is a picture of the water, see how clear it is?

Just showing off the water, I really couldn't get over it. Can you tell?

In all my twenty years I had never been on a jet ski until today, and it was so much fun! He almost threw me off like five times, and I could not quit laughing.

It was also my first time on a paddle board, and I sucked! I definitely prefer the jet ski!

So the moral of this story is, if you're in Destin you HAVE to rent a boat and go to crab island. You will not regret it!!

Thanks for reading,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment