home About Looks Contact

Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Fave/Not Fave

Hello lovies!

  This week my FAVE is that this is my last weekend being a minor!! I turn 21 on Monday the 21st, and I am so excited for my golden birthday! I have plans to go to the DMV, so I can get a new license and then my mom and I are going to Austin to have lunch and do some Kendra Scott shopping. I'm excited because Kendra Scott offers 50% off one item during your birthday month, so make sure y'all remember that when your birthdays roll around! And then that evening I have plans to go with some friends to get margaritas, my first legal drink! And with all this birthday celebrating I will have lots of outfits to post about, so keep an eye out for those.

  My NOT FAVE this week is a double murder suicide that happened in San Marcos this week. A young girl, her current boyfriend, and her ex boyfriend all lost their lives. The girl that died worked at Chipotle and she was my favorite worker there. She was always so nice and friendly, and was by far the best burrito roller I have ever come across. My friends and I would always get so excited when she was working and was the one to roll our burritos. It is just so hard for me to fathom that one day she was here and the next she's gone, and that I will never walk into Chipotle and see her face again. I am so sad for her family, friends, and everyone else that loved her burrito rolling. Her family will most definitely be in my prayers.

  I hope y'all have a safe and fun filled weekend, thanks for reading!

Love,
Christine 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're so close! I can't wait to see all the outfits posts :)

    ReplyDelete