home About Looks Contact

Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday Fave/ Not Fave

 TGIF, right?!

  So this Friday my FAVE: is Courtney Kerr and her new show "Courtney Loves Dallas". I have been obsessed with her ever since I started following her blog this summer. Her style is absolutely to die for, she's Texan, and she has big hair. Duh, I love her. I knew I would love her show, but the premiere was even better than I thought because when I saw the show I realized that she's a thirty year old me. But aside from her show I really really admire her blog and how she runs it and how successful it is, it's what I want my blog to become someday. Soooo I think y'all should all check out her blog What Courtney Wore and her show "Courtney Loves Dallas" Thursdays at 9! P.S. my other fave is the vintage birkin on HauteLook, I died.

  My Not Fave: is finals, along with every other college student everywhere. They are just so stressful and I hate them. I would just much rather take another test over what we've been learning the past couple weeks than one that covers the whole semester. That is a lot of info to remember for just one class and then multiply it by 4! Not fun. But I am excited about the semester being over and having more free time to blog, what else?

 Hope y'all have a fun and safe weekend! Stay warm! Thanks for reading.

Love, 
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment