home About Looks Contact

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Friday Fave/Not Fave

Hello lovies!

So it's Sunday and I'm doing my Friday Fave/Not Fave (what else is new). I'm thinking my goal to blog three times a week has pretty much gone out the window, but I don't have any tests this week so maybe I'll be able to get three posts in. I just always seem to forget how much I really do love to read other's blogs and how much I love to write my own. Then I do it again, and I'm like "oh yea, this is why I do blog."

 But anyways, this week I'm strictly talking about make up! One my absolute favorite subjects of all time! SO my FAVE: is Loreal's butterfly mascara. Y'all it works sooo good! We all know how much I love Benefit's They're Real, and this is definitely coming after that number one spot in my mascara line up. And for a price of about $8 or $9 you'd be crazy not to pick it up next time you're at your local Target! Trust me you will not regret it.
{image via google}


 My NOT FAVE: this week is more of a "I just really don't know what I think". I heard a lot of hype about the Maybelline baby skin instant pore eraser, but I just kind of feel so/so about it. I don't necessarily dislike it, but I don't love it like I thought I would. I just don't really see a difference when I use it, I think my skin and make up looks about the same with or without it. If any of you ladies have used it I would love to hear what y'all think, or if you have a primer that you love let me know!
{image via google}

Thanks for reading!
Love,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment