home About Looks Contact

Monday, February 17, 2014

OOTD: Lumberjack Chic

Hello lovies!

 I hope y'all had a good President's Day, I did. I went to lunch with two of my really good girlfriends at a mexican restaurant and shared a Big Red margarita. It was so yummy! I've seen margs with bottles of beer in it, but I always feel like that's just way too much alcohol for me, but with this being a bottle of soda in my marg it was perfect! If y'all ever stumble upon a soda marg you must try it.


{Top: Target, Jeans: Seven, Boots: Marley Lilly}

 I have really been loving this shirt lately, I always love a good button down but this one is just on a whole other level with the sequin top. And then the boots are monogrammed so, duh, I love them.

Thanks for reading!
Love,
Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment