home About Looks Contact

Monday, January 6, 2014

2014 Blog Goals

Hello Lovies!

  I hope all of you had a great Monday! I had the day off which I, of course, enjoyed. I stayed at my mom's house Sunday night so I got to sleep in with my dog Luke, and when I got back to San Marcos I ran some errands and cleaned. I have been needing to clean this apartment so bad, but have just not had the motivation and today I finally got it done! Well some of it at least. To add to the cleaning a friend of mine came over and organized my closet for me! I am so excited about it. I really haven't liked the way I set it up when I moved in and I think I'm going to be really happy with the way she organized it. I am also really excited because Jake comes home from skiing in Colorado tomorrow! He's been gone since Thursday, even though we have a long distance relationship I don't think I will ever get used to him being gone. I always miss him so much and am so excited for him to be back until he has to go back to school in a few days.

  I think this post is really self explanatory, it's obviously my blog goals for this year and I'm going to work really hard to make myself stick to them. I'm still pretty new to the whole blogging thing, but I'm hoping this year I can really put in the time and effort to make this blog everything that I want it to be! I would love to hear what some of y'alls goals are for 2014, blog related or not.


Thanks for reading! 
Love, 
Christine

1 comment:

  1. Blog goals! What a great idea! My goal is to blog more often :)

    Have a great weekend with Jake! :)

    ReplyDelete