home About Looks Contact

Monday, January 20, 2014

Friday Fave/Not Fave

Hellos lovies!

 This weekend I went to New Orleans for a cheer competition, and had a blast! But that has been the reason I haven't blogged in a while. We did not have free wifi in our room, can you believe that?! I unfortunately did not even have time to sit in the lobby to blog. I was way too busy sight seeing and practicing! So here is my Fave and Not Fave from last week!

 Fave: New Orleans, duh! I am so in love with that city. I went there three years ago for another competition and fell in love with it then, and I have been dying to go back ever since. I just think it's the neatest place, there's so much history and culture and so much to learn from just walking and looking around. The streets and buildings are just so old and so beautiful. I will have a separate post all about my trip later in the week.

 Not Fave: The drive! We hit so much traffic on the way there, it probably added at least an extra hour to our drive! I get so annoyed and impatient in traffic, and this was so bad. But that really was the only bad thing about the trip.

Thanks for reading! 
Love, 
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment