home About Looks Contact

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Winter dry skin

Hello lovies! 

 So this winter my skin has been so dang dry! It always gets a little dry, but this year it is just on another level. I've been itchy from dryness this year, which has never happened to me before. Luckily my face has been fine, it's just been my body that's super dry. So I just wanted to share with y'all some of the things I'm doing to try and keep my skin moisturized. I would also love to hear what products y'all use, because I don't really feel like I've found anything that works as good as I want it to.

 I was at Target one day (go figure) and saw that Nutrogena's body oil was on sale so I decided to pick some up. I feel like it's worked better than whatever lotion I was using at the time but I still notice that I'm dry and sometimes itchy when I use it. I'm also picky about which lotion I use, because the skin soaks up so much of what you put on it. With that being said I picked up a natural lotion by Juice Beauty that I'm hoping will work good, I've only used it once so I don't really know yet how good it will be. The Nutrogena oil isn't natural, but it was on sale so I decided it wouldn't hurt. As of now I only moisturize once a day after I get out of the shower at night; I don't want to have to moisturize in the morning too because I feel like I don't have time in the morning but I guess I will if I keep getting itchy! It's really annoying, I don't like to be sitting in class itching my legs! Anyway let me know what y'alls favorite lotions or oils are and maybe something will work for me, or one of the things I've used will work for you!

 Enjoy your week, and if you're going back to school I hope you have a fun and successful semester!!

Thanks for reading!
Love,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment