home About Looks Contact

Friday, January 3, 2014

Friday Fave/Not Fave

Hello lovies!!

 I am excited about this week's Fave, because it's what this blog is all about....a good deal!! Sooo this week my FAVE: is that Target is putting Mabeline Bouncy blushes on sale! Like for a $1.99 or something around there. They are unfortunately being discontinued, but the good news is that means great deals for us. I'm hoping that H-E-B and Ulta will jump on the bandwagon and put them on sale soon, I'll be keeping my eye out for ya'll!

 My Not Fave: is NewYear's resolutions, because I think they are way overrated and just never seem to work out. At least for me they never work out, I never stick to them! But if I were going to make one it would definitely be to eat better and workout more, duh!

 And with that being said I would like to wish y'all a very happy new year, I hope everyone had a safe and fun NYE and I hope 2014 ends up being your best year yet! I'm certainly hoping it'll be my best year! (but who isn'?)

Thanks for reading!
Love,
Christine

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to check out the blushes that are on sale! I love a good deal :) Oh and I totally agree with you about New Year's resolutions.. I never ever stick to mine!

    http://southerncurlsandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete