home About Looks Contact

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Friday Fave/Not Fave

TGIF!

 I am so happy it's Friday, this week went by super fast for me! I hope y'all had a good week!

 Fave: This week my fave is my christmas present from Jake! He got me the most gorgeous Michael Kors purse that I'm sure y'all have noticed in my last few outfit posts. I am so in love with it, and he got it at the outlet so he got amazing deal. But long story short, I really freaking love it and he could not have done a better job. (even if I did pick it out)
love 


 Not Fave: My not fave this week is the break down and hydro planing incident that happened yesterday. I was on my way home from Austin and my top radiator hose busted because of some leak, and then on my way to cheer practice and the mechanic shop I hydro planed and hit something. I am fine though, thank goodness, but I now have a huge dent in my car and a knocked out tail light. When it rains it pours, huh?

Thanks for reading, lovies!
Love,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment