home About Looks Contact

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Fourth of July recap & Friday fave/not fave

TGIF, right?! So as I said in my last blog post I didn't really get to anything for the fourth, because I was working but I decided that I would blog about what I did at work! Fun enough, right?
 So here it is, on the fourth we had a pie eating contest, a car show, face painting, pop corn, a foam pit, s'mores, food trucks, and a huge fire works show! Here is everything I was able to get pics of.

A really bad view of the food trucks

My Boomerang from a food truck, so yummy!
Set up for the fireworks, I loved the lights
I was obsessed with the fireworks!!
Work buddies! (in our fab outfits)

So my Friday fave/not fave is a little belated, but oh well! This week my FAVE is my dogs! I missed them so much while I was in Florida, I don't know how I am ever going to move away from them!!

My NOT FAVE this week are the super long work weeks I've been scheduled for! It's been super busy and I have had to work a ton, yuck! But I did get this Saturday off to go a wedding, and I can not wait! I have an insane love for weddings, so I am always overly excited to attend one! 

Happy Sunday, and I hope y'all enjoy the rest of your week! Thanks for reading!

Love,
Christine 

No comments:

Post a Comment