home About Looks Contact

Monday, July 8, 2013

New favorite Etsy shop!

Hello! I hope you're all having a great Monday (if that's possible). I actually got out of work two hours early today, yay!!

So I wanted to tell you about one of my new favorite Etsy shops! I'm sure you are all aware of the cloth hair tie trend, I know I am! I am completely obsessed with them, but not really obsessed with the price of the name brand Emi Jay hair bands. They're like $2 per hair tie, they come in packages of about three for $6, so it seemed like I wasn't spending that much but when I took a minute to think about how much I was paying per band I realized it was absurd! Naturally I went to Etsy to try and find a more budget friendly solution. The first time I ordered some I got ten hair ties for $10, which I felt pretty good about. Still a little pricey, but I really get my money's worth from these things. This time, however, I found a new Etsy shop called, Little Blooms Handmade, that offered fifteen bands for $10....SCORE! I was so excited! She said that you didn't get to pick your colors, but I told her that my school colors were maroon and gold and she included some maroon and gold hair ties!! Here's some pics of the hair ties, and the cute little bag they came in.

Presentation is everything, right?
Soooo many hair ties! Yay!
Oh, and I forgot to mention that they were sent in a very timely manner. Hope y'all had a good Monday and a good rest of your week!

Thanks for reading, lovies!
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment