home About Looks Contact

Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Fave/Not Fave

Hello lovies!

 I'm certain you are all as excited about the face that it's Friday as I am! I am extra excited, because today my mom and I are leaving for Kerrville to go to our family reunion. It's always so much, and I love getting to see family members that I haven't seen since the last reunion. I won't have any service where we're going, so there won't be any blogging for me until we get back home on Sunday. But I'm thinking it's going to be pretty nice taking a break from the real world, it always is.

This week my FAVE is a new nail polish that I picked up. It's Essie "Bikini So Teeny", and it is the most perfect light blue shade ever! It is absolutely perfect for summer and I definitely recommend you running out and getting it before the summer is over!


Side note: I got an ulta e-mail saying that you can buy $15 worth of nail products and get either one or two free gifts! I'm not sure how long this lasts though, I didn't read the e-mail close enough, whoops!


My NOT FAVE this week is the fact that I haven't worked out in the longest time. Before summer started and in the beginning of summer I had gotten in a really good habit of going and running, but then when I got busier with work and life in general that went completely out the window. I'm hoping that when I get back from the reunion I can get back into the working out habit (we'll see how much will power I actually have).

Thanks for reading, and I hope y'all have a great weekend!

Love,
Christine

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little late reading this weekend, but I hope you had a great time at your family reunion!! I really love that nail color.. it's definitely going on my shopping list! :)

    ReplyDelete