home About Looks Contact

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

OOTD: Wedding Edition

Happy humpday, lovies!
  So as you know I attended a wedding this past saturday. It was a total blast, and so fun to see such a sweet couple finally tie the knot. I will go ahead and say that I made a huge blog mistake and didn't wind up with a pic with the bride or many pics at all for that matter. I do have a good excuse though, and that is that I was too busy dancing and socializing. Good one, huh? So here is what I wore and the few pics I did manage to get.




My blogging bestie! Follow her at The French To My Toast

One of my very best friends from high school, I loved getting to hangout with her! She is just so fun!
Dress: TJ Maxx, Shoes: old, DSW, Jewlery: fossil, stella and dot, trendy happens

Like I said, not very many pics. I was seriously so bummed I didn't get one with the bride, because she looked absolutely stunning!! I did have so much fun though, and I am so glad I was able to share that special day with them and I wish them many many years of happiness, and lots of kids! ;)

Thanks for reading!

Love,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment