home About Looks Contact

Thursday, July 4, 2013

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY

Hello lovies!
 I hope you're having a fabulous fourth of july! I am unfortunately working, and won't really get to enjoy the holiday. On the bright side I will enjoy the extra shopping money from this pay check (don't we all?). Since I won't really be doing anything too exciting I have decided to blog about what I'm doing at work for the fourth. I work at the Hyatt Lost Pines in Bastrop, TX and we are going all out this fourth of July! We brought in food trucks from Austin, we're going to have a fireworks show, s'mores, and all kinds of fun activities for the kids! I am going to take pics of it all so you can see how cool it is. Even though my job can get on my nerves sometimes, I realize how awesome all the stuff we do is and how much the guests enjoy it.


Thanks for reading!
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment