home About Looks Contact

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Outfit of the Day

Happy Saturday lovies!
 I hope you are all having a wonderful Saturday! I wore this a couple of days ago, but hadn't gotten around to posting it yet. I have been obsessed with these scallop shorts that I found at TJ Maxx for like $12. I love anything scalloped, and anything at that price! I have most definitely gotten my money's worth from these little shorts!

Love my Jacks!
Awkward face shot, we were trying to get the ear rings (fail)
Shorts: TJ Maxx find, Top: took it from my sister, Jewelery: fossil, stella and dot, kate spade, pandora, and james avery, Shoes: jack rogers

That's my little doggy, Luke, in the last pic. We went out front to take the pics and he ran right out with us, so I decided that was a sign that he needed to make a cameo! Stay tuned to see which doggy gets the next cameo, and stay tuned for an outfit post from the wedding today, yay!

Thanks for reading! 

Love,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment