home About Looks Contact

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Another late Friday Fave/Not Fave

A late TGIF!

  These Friday Fave/Not Faves seem to be turning into a Sunday thing instead of a Friday thing! (oops) But this week I do have a really good excuse...my boyfriend, Jake, came up from Corpus Christi to visit me, so we could celebrate our four year anniversary. Our anniversary was August 29th, but this was the first weekend he was able to come visit. I seriously can not even believe it has been four years already! It seems like just yesterday that I met him for the first time in our high school hallway, but at the same time it feels like I've known him my entire life. Even though we have had our fair share of hard times and rough patches it has been the best four years of my life and I can't wait to see where we'll be in the next four years! (hopefully done with the long distance thing!) 

  Enough with the mushy stuff, my FAVE: is my anniversary present from Jake! He got me the nude Tory Burch Miller sandals. I seriously love these shoes, they are so cute and so classy and I am so excited to finally be the owner of a pair!
{image via google}

NOT FAVE: This week my not fave is the fact that I do not actually have my millers in my possession yet! First we went to the Tory Burch outlet here in San Marcos, and they were completely sold out of millers all together. You know, it's an outlet store, it happens, so we went to Nordstrom in Austin and they were sold out of any size I could fit into in nude and black! I had decided that I would get black if they had my size, but of course they didn't. So Jake had to order them for me through Nordstrom, which is a good thing because I will get them in a week and he didn't have to pay shipping. Apparently the Tory Burch website is sold out too, so who knows how long it would take if he'd ordered them from there. If any of y'all are in the market for some new millers good luck, because they are apparently very elusive! 

I hope y'all had a great weekend, and have as happy of a Monday as possible! 

Thanks for reading, lovies!
Love,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment