home About Looks Contact

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Friday Fave/Not Fave

  Happy Sunday!

  As I am sure you are all aware Phillip Lim's 3.1 line for Target hit stores today, and I am loving the bags! I haven't really looked at the clothes that much, but I have studied the bags! I have been on a serious bag kick these past couple of months, I just can not get enough bags. I've been really liking super versatile satchels that I can wear as a cross body, clutch, or dress down and wear as my everyday purse. With that being said my FAVE: this week is Phillip Lim's mini satchel with in taupe. I am loving taupe for the fall, and this bag is just the most perfect little shape that I would be able to wear so many different ways. I have asked my mother for this bag as an early birthday present, and I can't wait to have it in my possession!! Hopefully the little old San Marcos Target won't sell out too quickly! (fingers crossed)
{image via google}

NOT FAVE: My millers that my sweet boyfriend got me for our anniversary don't fit! I got a 7, but I'm going to send them back for a 6 1/2. I think I could probably make the 7 work, but I know I would always wish I'd gotten a smaller size. It's going to be annoying having to wait for them again, but it'll be worth it to have them fit the way I want them to. Fit is everything, right?

  I hope y'all had a fun and safe weekend! Thanks for reading, lovies!
Love,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment