home About Looks Contact

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Currently loving: fall edition

Hello again lovies,

  In honor of fashion week kicking off, I wanted to share with y'all some of my favorite looks and trends for the fall. So here they are:

Black and White:

I have been eyeing these Zara heels for a while now, and I think that they are perfect for fall. I'm thinking that we will be seeing a lot of black and white this fall.

Oxblood:
Is this not the most gorgeous color? I love anything and I mean anything in oxblood, and I think oxblood skinnies are my favorite. Last fall we saw the oxblood lip, but I'm predicting oxblood everything this fall!

Blazers:
Blazers are obviously very much a staple piece, but I feel like we're about to see them really making a statement and becoming the focus of the outfit. I love Kim's hot pink blazer, and it is definitely the focus of her outfit. 

Bold lips:
Bold lips have been a trend for a while now, and I have loved them almost the entire time. I think for fall we are going to see a more muted/demure bold lip. I am excited for this because I didn't really like the super bright colored lips this spring.

  So there you have it! Those are my predictions for the fall, and what I am most excited about seeing, purchasing, and wearing. What trends are you guys excited for this fall?

Thanks for reading
Love,
Christine
{all images via google}


No comments:

Post a Comment