home About Looks Contact

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A big fat beauty DON'T

Hello lovies!

  It's been a while, I know. It has just been so hard to find the time to blog with school starting back up and everything, but I'm finally getting a chance now! I wanted to share with y'all a little trick I tried that did not, I repeat, did not work!

  The trick was to add water to your "it's a 10" bottle when you start running out to make that last little bit last as long as possible. At $25 a bottle you really want to make sure you're able to use it all! Granted I use such a small amount at a time that my bottle has lasted almost two years and has been worth every penny. I could go on and on about how good this serum is, but we'll save that for another blog!


  So here's the issue, I have "it's a 10 miracle styling serum" which is what it says, a serum, and is very oily. I should have known from the beginning that adding water wouldn't work, but I was just way too gung-ho about trying to get every last drop of this stuff that I didn't think it through. So now I am left with this very odd oil and water mixture that squirts out mostly water every time I try to use it. I try to shake it up before I use it, but I still get mostly water because, duh, the water sinks. I think that maybe with a more cream based product this might actually work, but it most definitely does not work with the oil based products. I do have a sample of "healthy sexy hair soy renewal argan oil" that I'm excited to try out, and when I'm done I'll do a review and let you guys know if it's something I would actually purchase.


  There you have it, my biggest beauty don't right now. I'm sure I'll have another one soon, hopefully it won't be anything so dumb! But hopefully I can save at least one person from ruining their styling serum.

Thanks for reading!
Love,
Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment