home About Looks Contact

Monday, August 5, 2013

A very late Friday Fave/Not Fave

Hello again lovies!
 
  I hope you're all having a great Monday! I am, because I have the day off. The main reason I am able to blog today. I hope y'all had fun weekends. This weekend was homecoming in my hometown, so we have a concert and dance on Friday and Saturday nights. On Friday we had Aaron Watson and Saturday was Roger Creager. I was only able to see Aaron Watson, and it was a blast! I'm going to do a separate blog about that, so stay tuned!

  Today, though, I am doing my Friday Fave/Not Fave. Very late, I know, but better late than never! This week my FAVE is this little purse/clutch that I found on clearance at TJ Maxx (go figure) for $10! How can any girl ever pass up a purse marked down to $10?? I think it's next to impossible. I think it's pretty cute, and a little dressier than a lot of my other cross body/satchel type purses. The strap also detaches which is nice, because I can use it as a clutch and I am lacking in the clutch department! I also loved it, because I think it's really reminiscent of Valentino's clutches and purse with the studs. Since a Valentino is extremely out of my little college girl budget I'll take a nice $10 dupe any day! ;)

{Excuse the twisted stap}

  My NOT FAVE this week is cheap purses that break! Don't you hate it when you find a cheap one and you're thinking it'll be good for going out or whatever, but then it breaks?! I bought a hot pink one from Sam Moon a while back and I think I got like two uses out of it before it broke beyond repair. I knew it was cheap, but I didn't think it was quite that cheap...lesson learned. 


Thanks for reading!
Love, 
Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment