home About Looks Contact

Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Fave/Not Fave

  TGIF! Finally it's Friday and I get to move tomorrow, which means I will be spending this Friday doing lots and lots of packing. I hope y'all notice my brand new navigation bar at the top of the page. I don't have all the pages completely set up, but I'm working on it! I hope y'all have had a good week, and have a fun and safe weekend!

  Fave: This week my fave are my new tennis shoes that I got for this semester! I always think to myself that I need to try and buy kids stuff whenever possible, because it's so much cheaper. I usually end up forgetting when I'm actually out shopping. However, this time I remembered! So I bought these kid's free runs for $80 instead of the women's which were $100, who doesn't  love to save $20?! And I think these are cuter than the women's anyway. Do y'all ever buy kids stuff to save some money?

  NOT FAVE: My not fave this week is that I have to find a new job. My summer job has ended, so now I have to go out and find one in San Marcos so I can pay my rent each month. Being an adult kind of sucks. Can I just be a kid again?

As always, thanks for reading!
Love,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment