home About Looks Contact

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Kendra Scott

Good Morning lovies!
 
  I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far, it's almost Friday! I don't know about you guys, but I am obsessed with Kendra Scott jewelry! She is based out of Austin, which makes her like ten times cooler to me. Buy local, right? ;)

  I have been lusting over her earrings for so long, but just hadn't wanted to pay the $50-$60 to get a pair, but then last week I finally decided that I really needed a pair and that I would be very glad I spent the money. And I have been, even though I haven't had a chance to wear them yet.

  I decided to get the Elle earrings, because I feel like the Danielle's are a little too big for my head for everyday wear, and I feel like I would get a lot more use out of the  smaller Elles. I went with the bright yellow, and I plan on wearing them for game day and tailgating. My school colors are maroon and gold, so I'm planning on using them as a pop of gold. Hopefully it turns out as good as the idea I have in my head!



  I know I'm probably like the last college girl in Texas to get a pair, but I did finally! I love them, so I thought I'd share. Let me know what Kendra Scott jewels y'all have in the comment section below! I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks for reading!
Love, 
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment