home About Looks Contact

Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Fave/Not Fave

  Happy, happy Friday lovies, I hope you have all had a wonderful week. As you know I moved into my first apartment this past weekend. It went very smoothly, and I had the help of my sweet daddy (thank goodness). I have everything pretty much where it needs to go, I'm just waiting to add a few more touches. I still need curtains and throw pillows which I plan on making myself to hopefully save a few extra doll-hairs. Throw pillows are outrageously over priced!! When all of that is done I think I will be ready to blog about my apartment and let y'all see how I've decorated, I'm excited!

Can't wait to see him!

  So my FAVE this week is that my sweet boyfriend, Jake, is coming up from Corpus Christi to visit me and see the apartment for the first time! He just recently moved back to Corpus for school and moved into a house with four of his friends, so I will have to make a trip very soon to go see his house (fun times). Another fave of mine this week is that Saturday is one of my very best friend's 21st birthdays, so Jake and I will be headed to College Station to celebrate which will be super fun. Then Sunday is one of my roommate's 20th birthday, so this weekend is just full of all kinds of celebrations and you will hear no complaints from me!

  My NOT FAVE this week is not seeing my sister, she moved last weekend like I did. She moved to Stephenville to go to Tarleton State University, I'm so excited for her and her new adventure. However, I want her here! Luckily I am going up to Stephenville next weekend to go visit her and see her dorm and take her out with some of my friends. We're both really excited, and I think we will have lots of fun!

  What are y'all up to this weekend? 

Thanks for reading
Love,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment